Thank you so incredibly much to Simply Haynes for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. As a writer, I can only hope to inspire others as I create and share my work. Thank you all for supporting me along the way! There would be no WordPress without supportive bloggers such as your kind selves.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Facts about me
- I am currently doing a year of service through an AmeriCorps organization called City Year.
- I’ve ate peanut butter and jelly for lunch during more days of my life than not.
- Three is my favorite number, and alter ego.
- I hail from New York and am proud to call it home.
- I am currently reading The Circle, by David Eggers. It is impeccable.
- I wrote a thesis paper on the notion of wilderness in college, but have only been to one national park.
- Before learning I would be spending this year in California, I dreamt of spending it in Alaska.
Here are some blogs, in no particular order, that I have found inspiration from in my over-a-year of blogging. Thank you for the inspirational work you share!